Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- The southernmost continental point of land outside Antarctica is at Cape Froward in which country?
- Which lake on the border of Bolivia and Peru is the highest navigable lake in the world?
- Which city is the world's most northerly capital?
- In which country is the mountain Chimborazo, which is the point farthest from Earth's centre?
- Which capital city is the most southerly capital city in the world?
- Which city on the Caspian Sea is the lowest lying national capital in the world at 28-metres below sea level?
- Defined by the distance from another airport, the world's most remote airfield is Mataveri International Airport on which island?
- In which country is La Rinconada, with a population of 30,000, it is the highest permanent settlement in the world?
- The lowest point on dry land is the shore of which sea?
- The Challenger Deep is the deepest known point in the sea. In which Pacific Ocean trench is it located?
- Lake Titicaca
- Wellington (New extremes on earth)
- Baku (Azerbaijan)
- Easter Island
- Dead Sea
- Mariana Trench
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.