A set of questions for the parent with a corresponding set for the kids!
Family Quiz II- Parent Quiz Questions
- Which South American country is 'entirely' south of the Tropic of Capricorn?
- How many children were in the Walton's television series?
- Which Japanese martial art is often translated as 'the way of unifying life energy'?
- Which country, the fourth largest in Africa, has been inhabited by Berbers since the late Bronze Age?
- Which American president spoke to Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon?
- Who was the first English retailer of printed books?
- The ancient city of Babylon can be found in which modern day country?
- How many American states have exactly one syllable?
- What was developed in 1953 by Norman Larsen, founder of the Rocket Chemical Company?
- What colour star is on the Vietnam flag?
- President Nixon
- William Caxton
- One (Maine)
Family Quiz II - Younger Child Friendly
- Which famous toy consists of colourful interlocking plastic bricks that also come with minifigures?
- What sort of apple is found in a man's neck?
- Which colour often indicates danger?
- What type of animal is Shere Khan in the film Jungle Book?
- What sort of famous vehicle was the Titanic?
- In the popular nursery rhyme where did 'Little Jack Horner' sit?
- Hour many minutes are ther in one hour?
- Which city would you be in if you could see Big Ben?
- 'A Jack Russell Terrier named Max lives with his owner Katie' in which 2016 film?
- What names are given to large sandy barren areas with little rain in some hot parts of the world, an example is the Sahara?
- Adam's apple
- In a corner
- The Secret Life of Pets
Family Quiz I - For the Parent
- A parsec is equal to 3.26 what?
- For most of the nineties, the world's tallest building was in which city?
- Which king was on the throne at the time of the Peasants' Revolt?
- Which two letters represent a postcode district containing much of North Wiltshire and a chemical element with the atomic number 50?
- In which decade was the first Butlin's holiday camp opened in Skegness?
- What does the Latin word 'cathedra' mean in English?
- Who became Queen of England and Ireland in July 1553?
- In which fictional London Borough is television's Eastenders set?
- What colour are pencils traditionally painted in the USA?
- Which country did the Philippines gain indepenence from in 1946?
- Chicago (Willis Tower, then called the Sears Tower 1974-98)
- Richard II (1381)
- SN or Sn (which represents Swindon and tin)
- 1930s (1936)
- Seat or chair
- Mary I
Family Quiz I - Teenager Quiz Questions
- Which historical figure is supposed to have said the Latin phrase: 'Veni, vidi, vici'?
- Where does a troglodyte live?
- In which battle did the Duke of Wellington defeat Napoleon in 1815?
- Which science is the study of solid Earth and rocks?
- Which TV show sees entrepreneurs pitching to potential investors?
- What is the diet of giant pandas?
- What is the name of the man-made waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea?
- In the famous nursery rhyme, who is 'under the haystack, fast asleep'?
- Name the river that flows down the Niagara Falls?
- What nationality is Nicola Sturgeon?
- Julius Ceasar ('I came; I saw; I conquered')
- In a cave
- Battle of Waterloo
- Dragons' Den
- Suez Canal
- Little Boy Blue
- Niagara River
- Scottish (leader of the Scottish National Party)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.