- On 24 May 2002, the art of which musician was exhibited at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool?
- Which Hollywood actor featured in the short 2017 documentary about his art called I Needed Color?
- Using the pseudonym "Charles Morin", who continued his painting hobby throughout his life and completed hundreds of paintings?
- Who actually drew that famous sketch of a naked Rose in the film Titanic?
- The Daily Telegraph reported that from 1997 to 2016, A. G. Carrick's watercolors earned an estimated £2 million - who paints under the pseudonym A. G. Carrick?
- There is some evidence to suggest that out-of-work painter Adolf Hitler once lived in which British city to study art?
- The Osthaus Museum Hagen, Germany, is hosting 53 works of art in early 2022 by which Hollywood actor to celebrate his 75th birthday?
- In February 2017, which America amateur artist known for painting world leaders and dogs released a book of portraits of veterans titled Portraits of Courage?
- Which English retired international cricketer and accomplished artist owns a gallery in Chipping Sodbury?
- Which actor and artist who died in September, 2010, has his work Red Table displayed in The Museum of Modern Art in New York?
- Paul McCartney
- Jim Carrey
- Winston Churchill (1874–1965)
- James Cameron (the director of the film Titanic)
- Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales
- Sylvester Stallone
- George W. Bush
- Jack Russell
- Tony Curtis
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.