- Whose birthday is celebrated on the 25 January every year with a supper?
- The Queen has two birthdays, one featuring a June parade in Buckingham Palace but in which month is her real birthday?
- Jewish boys have a bar mitzvah on what age birthday?
- George Washington's birthday, now commonly referred to as Presidents' Day, is a federal holiday in the United States in which month?
- Which American actor from the classical Hollywood era was born on Christmas Day in 1899?
- Halley's Comet appeared in the sky when which author was born in 1835... and again on his death in April, 1910?
- Who is Stevie Wonder's song 'Happy Birthday' a tribute to?
- Who celebrated his 60th birthday on 4 August, 2021?
- What did Anne Frank receive has a 13th birthday present?
- Which Hollywood couple happen to share the same birthday, although 25-years apart?
- How do we better know Barbara Millicent Roberts, whose official birthday is March 9, 1959?
- Two famous historical figures were born on February 12, 1809 - Abraham Lincoln was one, can you name the other?
- Robert Burns (also known familiarly as Rabbie Burns)
- April (April 21)
- 13th birthday
- Humphrey Bogart
- Mark Twain
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Barack Obama
- A diary
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Barbie (the toy doll)
- Charles Darwin
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.