- Who did magician David Copperfield get engaged to in 1993?
- What was Paul Daniel's catchphrase?
- What is the stage name of Bradford born musician Steven Frayne?
- What was the name of Siegfried's partner?
- Which duo are the longest ever running headliners to play at the same Las Vegas hotel?
- British comedy magician Geoffrey Durham was known as "The Great" what?
- On November 27, 2000, who performed a stunt called Frozen in Time, where he attempted and failed to stand in a large block of ice for 72 hours?
- Who had a statue unveiled in his birthplace, Caerphilly, in 2008 by Sir Anthony Hopkins?
- Which society founded in 1905, has the motto which roughly means "not apt to disclose secrets"?
- Which English magician made his final television appearance as a guest on Basil Brush's Magical Christmas, broadcast on BBC1 on 23 December 1978?
- Which English illusionist often begins live performances by stating that his results are achieved through "magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection, and showmanship"?
- When Erik Weisz became a professional magician what did he begin calling himself?
- Claudia Schiffer
- "You'll like this... not a lot, but you'll like it!"
- Roy (Siegfried & Roy)
- Penn & Teller
- David Blaine
- Tommy Cooper
- Magic Circle
- David Nixon
- Derren Brown
- Harry Houdini
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.