Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
Famous Seconds Quiz
- Name the second longest reigning British monarch?
- Which pier is the second-longest in Britain? (Hint: It's the oldest iron pier in the country)
- After the success of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in 1937, which was the second animated feature film produced by Walt Disney?
- In 1973, which boxer gave Muhammad Ali the second loss of his career?
- Name the world's second largest ocean?
- Who was the second Astronomer Royal in Britain, succeeding John Flamsteed?
- Can you name the second longest ever serving character in a British television soap opera?
- Who was the second President of the United States?
- What was Australian John Lany the second man to do on 21 June, 1954?
- Which is the second largest county in England?
- Which player is the second most capped men's England football international?
- Name the second highest mountain in the world?
- When Linford Christie won Olympic gold in the 1992 Barcelona sprint final, who came second?
- Who was the second husband of Elizabeth Taylor?
- What is the second book of the Harry Potter series?
- Who was the second wife of Henry VIII?
- Susan Boyle came second to which act in the 2009 final of Britain's Got Talent?
- Which actor played the second incarnation of the Doctor in the British television series Doctor Who?
- Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
- Who was the second Prime Minister to serve under Queen Elizabth II?
- Name the second-holiest city in Islam after Mecca?
- Name the second largest planet in the solar system?
- Queen Victoria
- Southport Pier (southend pier is the longest)
- Ken Norton
- The Atlantic
- Edmond Halley
- Emily Bishop (played by Eileen Derbyshire)
- John Adams
- Run under 4 minutes for the mile
- Wayne Rooney
- K2 (also known as Mount Godwin-Austen)
- Frankie Fredericks
- Michael Wilding
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Anne Boleyn (Catherine of Aragon was the first)
- Diversity (a dance troupe act)
- Patrick Troughton
- Buzz Aldrin
- Sir Anthony Eden (Sir Winston Churchill was the first)
> Famous firsts