Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
10 Quiz Questions
- What is the better known title of the novel Life Among the Lowly, an anti-slavery novel by Harriet Beecher Stowe?
- What is American librarian Margaret Herrick generally credited with naming in 1931?
- Which play by the Russian playwright Anton Chekhov was first published in 1898?
- At fifteen years old, actor Nicolas Cage asked which of his uncles to give him a screen test?
- Which 1989 American comedy film starred John Candy and Amy Madigan?
- Who played Uncle Fester in the original Addams Family TV series?
- Who is the famous uncle of former English footballer Frank Lampard?
- Joel Chandler Harris is best known for which collection of stories?
- Uncle Phil was a character in which 1990s American sitcom?
- Great Uncle Bulgaria was the oldest and wisest of which creatures created by Elisabeth Beresford?
- Uncle Tom's Cabin
- The Oscars (she declared the Academy Award statuettes "looked just like my Uncle Oscar")
- Uncle Vanya
- Francis Ford Coppola
- Uncle Buck
- Jackie Coogan
- Harry Redknapp
- Uncle Remus
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- The Wombles
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.