Our main film quiz page
Film Quiz Questions I
- Which British actor portrays Loki in the 2012 movie The Avengers and again in 2013's Thor: The Dark World?
- Which 1965 American movie was partly based on Irving Stone's biographical novel of the same name? And who directed this film?
- Captain Dallas is the captain of the commercial spacecraft Nostromo in which film?
- Which actor plays Sebastian, a struggling jazz pianist, in the film La La Land?
- Which actor was born Emanuel Goldenberg in Bucharest in 1893?
- US Army virologist Robert Neville was the main character in which film?
- Which 2014 historical drama thriller film was loosely based on the biography Alan Turing: The Enigma?
- What was the name of the shark hunter played by Robert Shaw in Jaws?
- Which director is best known for directing The French Connection in 1971, and The Exorcist in 1973?
- Who played the title role in the Western movie Will Penny?
- Tom Hiddleston
- The Agony and the Ecstasy. Directed by Carol Reed.
- Ryan Gosling
- Edward G. Robinson
- I Am Legend
- The Imitation Game
- William Friedkin
- Charlton Heston
Film Quiz II
- Can you name the biographical comedy-drama film about opera singer and Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts?
- The 1962 epic How the West Was Won was narrated by which famous American actor?
- Who plays Frankie in Django Unchained and Mr. Brown in Reservoir Dogs?
- Part of which film takes place in the small working class town of Clairton, Pennsylvania?
- In which 1955 film does Ernest Borgnine play a socially awkward Italian American butcher who lives in The Bronx?
- Who plays the common working-class girl that Arthur Bach falls for in the 1981 film Arthur?
- Denzel Washington won a Best Actor Academy Award for his role as a corrupt cop in whic crime thriller?
- Which unknown actor got a phone call from Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro asking him to co-star in Raging Bull as Joey LaMotta?
- The Walking Piano is an oversized synthesizer which features in which 1988 movie?
- John Wayne named one of his sons after the character he played in The Searchers - what's the name?
- Which film starring Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo was a remake of a 1968 film of the same name?
- Which two word phrase is said 55 times during the 2013 movie The Great Gatsby?
- Saving Private Ryan not winning the Best Picture Oscar is regarded as one of the biggest Oscar snubs in film history - which film did win that year?
- Which film sees a group of men seek refuge from a blizzard at a stagecoach lodge called Minnie's Haberdashery?
- One Chance
- Spencer Tracy
- Quentin Tarantino
- The Deer Hunter
- Liza Minnelli
- Training Day
- Joe Pesci
- Big (with Tom Hanks)
- The Thomas Crown Affair
- Old Sport
- Shakespeare in Love
- The Hateful Eight
Thank you for printing this film quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.