Welcome to our Flag Quiz Page
Firstly, twenty flags on an A4 handout sheet for you to print and enjoy. Spaces for the answers. Don't forget to download the answer sheet.
Followed by lots of flag trivia. Test your own flag knowledge or use our questions to make your own flag quizzes.
Download and print a ready-made flag picture quiz...
IMPORTANT: Print out the FLAG PICTURE QUIZ using the LANDSCAPE mode page settings in your printer controls.
(The ANSWERS are printed with normal POTRAIT printing mode settings.)
Twenty flag picture questions in PDF format which will print onto an A4 sheet.
Print the flag quiz as required.
Print the answer sheet usually only the once.
Download our flag quiz: FLAG PICTURE QUIZ
And the answers: ANSWERS
This quiz is a free quiz.
Above questions on one A4 page, with answers on a separate sheet. See our main printables quiz page if you do not have a PDF reader - you can get them for free.
Flag Trivia Questions
- Romania shares an almost identical flag with which African country?
- Which country's national flag is inscribed with the motto 'Ordem e Progresso'?
- Which country's flag is famous for having an AK-47 gun featured on it?
- How many smaller stars are around the bigger star on the flag of China?
- In which part of the world would you find Saint Piran's Flag?
- In motor racing, which colour flag requires drivers to slow down due to a hazard on the track?
- Where in the world would you be if you saw the below flag flying over its capital city, Victoria?
- During the Second World War how did the American flag differ to today's version?
- If you turn the Indonesian flag upside down which European country's flag do you get?
- The flag of which country is the oldest national flag still in use?
- Which country has the only non-rectangular national flag?
- Can you name both the opening and closing Team GB flag bearers at the London 2012 Summer Olympics? (Two answers needed)
- Which American state has the Union Jack on its flag?
- New Zealander Sir Edmund Hillary and sherpa Tenzing Norgay from Nepal put up which flag when they reached the summit of Mount Everest?
- The flag below does not represent a country or region - what International movement does it represent?
- What animal is on the flag of The Falkland Islands?
- Chad (almost identical, both blue-yellow-red tricolours, with the blue being slightly lighter in one)
- Brazil (the national motto is 'order and progress')
- It's the flag of Cornwall
- It had only 48 stars (the 48 star flag was in use from 1912 to 1959)
- Nepal (t is a double triangle shape made by combining two pennants)
- Chris Hoy (opening) and Ben Ainslie (closing)
- British 'Union Jack' (the expedition was financed and organised by Britain)
- World Esperanto Association
- A sheep
FACT: Did you know that the study of flags is called vexillology?
World Flag Trivia
Identify these Flags of the World.
The following picture quiz is a fun way to increase your knowledge of flags. Just hover over the image to see which country the flag belongs to (if you're using a laptop) or scroll to the bottom of the page.
(1)Croatia, (2)Eithiopia, (3)North Macedonia (4)Hungary, (5)Vietnam, (6)Bosnia and Herzegovina, (7)Mongolia, (8)North Korea, (9)Kuwait, (10)Indonesia,
(11)Zimbabwe, (12)Philippines, (13)Cuba, (14)Belgium, and (15)Honduras.