All the following questions require 4 answers.
- Which four presidents have their faces carved onto Mount Rushmore?
- Which four European capital cities does the river Danube flow through?
- Name the 4 most populated countries in the world?
- Which are the four main blood groups?
- What are the four stations on a standard UK London Monopoly board?
- Can you name the four American states that start with the letter 'W'?
- What are the four Houses of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter books?
- Who are the four original members of the British rock band Queen?
- Which are the four major rivers in Africa?
- What are the four provinces of Ireland?
- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln
- Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest and Belgrade
- China, India, United States of America, Indonesia
- A, B, AB and O
- Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street, Marylebone and King's Cross
- Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin
- Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon
- Nile, the Zambezi, the Congo, and the Niger
- Munster, Ulster, Leinster, Connacht
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.