Visit our main General Knowledge Quiz page.
- In which language were Anne Frank's diaries originally written in?
- What is Wytch Farm in the Purbeck district of Dorset, England?
- During the 18th century what was Mary Read's profession?
- Which king was on the throne during the American War of Independence?
- Author Henry Fielding founded what some have called London's first police force, what nickname did the public give this small force?
- Who was the first solo female host of the Oscar awards ceremony?
- The President of which country was the sole recipient of the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize?
- What is the Sacra Sindone or Santa Sindone better known as?
- Name the famous painting that depicts the sister and dentist of artist Grant Wood as rural farm folk?
- By what name is a 70th wedding anniversary traditionally known as?
- What is the best known work of sculptor Frederic August Bartholdi?
- What is an adze?
- An oil field (the largest onshore oil field in western Europe)
- George III
- Bow Street Runners
- Whoopi Goldberg
- The Turin Shroud
- American Gothic
- The Statue of Liberty
- A type of axe (also accept woodworking or cutting tool)
- What happened on 22 January, 1901?
- Which country has 22,000 miles of coastline?
- What does a plangonologist collect?
- Which US city is the headquarters of the Church of the Latter-Day Saints?
- What, according to legend, was formed by Irish giant Finn McCool crossing the Irish Sea to fight Scottish rival, Benandonner?
- Which American fantasy drama television series is an adaptation of a series of fantasy novels called A Song of Ice and Fire?
- What does the Latin phrase bis die sumendum mean when abbreviated to b.i.d. on a medical prescription?
- In the 4th century which European country was the first to adopt Christianity as its state religion?
- Hugh Grant's middle name is the same as the name of the founder of a Scottish city, what is it?
- Serendib is the old Arabic, Persian and Urdu name for which modern country?
- Which European country has the world's highest rate of gun ownership but almost no firearms crime?
- In 1914 what was the most common girl's name in England and Wales: (a)Edith, (b)Elsie, (c)Mary, or (d)Doris?
- Queen Victoria died
- Salt Lake City
- The Giant's Causeway
- Game of Thrones
- Twice daily
- Mungo (St. Mungo was the founder of Glasgow)
- Sri Lanka
- Who wears the Ring of the Fisherman?
- What is Hansen's disease better known as?
- What's the name of the irresponsible farmer in George Orwell's book Animal Farm?
- Which best-selling American author and physician is 6 foot 9 inches tall?
- In electronics, what is the SI unit of capacitance?
- What is the mineral hydrated magnesium silicate, as found in many bathrooms?
- Name the college graduate that has a relationship with Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey?
- Which river flows through the Italian city of Florence?
- On which mountain is the highest restaurant in the UK?
- How many funnels did the Titanic have?
- How many chambers does the human heart have?
- The Battle of Britain was fought during the Summer and Autumn of which year?
- The Pope
- Mr. Jones
- Michael Crichton
- Anastasia Steele
- Cairn Gorm (Cairngorm) mountain (overlooking Strathspey and the town of Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands)
Thank you for printing our general knowledge quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great general knowledge.