Welcome to our General Knowledge Quizzes Page
GK Quiz Questions I
- Aloysius is Lord Sebastian Flyte's beloved teddy bear in which 1945 novel?
- In which year did the Vietnam War end?
- What costing 37 pence, was abolished in 1987?
- Which household cleaning brand 'Loves the jobs you hate'?
- Narrow boats built for Britain's inland waterways are limited to what width: (a)6feet 10inches, (b)7feet 10inches, or (c)8feet 10inches?
- In which modern day American state did the Battle of the Little Bighorn take place in 1876?
- What can a polyglot do?
- How many squares run along each length of a scrabble board?
- In banking, what do American's call a current account?
- In the film industry what does CGI stand for?
- The Beatles give their first live US television performance on which American show?
- Which treaty, signed in 1783, ended the American Revolutionary War?
- Taller than Nelson's Column, Aspire is a work of art on which British University's campus?
- Ned Maddrell died in 1974 - he was the last remaining native speaker of which language?
- Brideshead Revisited
- Dog licenses
- Mr Muscle
- 6feet 10inches
- Speak multiple languages
- Checking account
- Computer-generated imagery
- The Ed Sullivan Show
- Treaty of Paris
- University of Nottingham
General Knowledge Quiz Questions II
- Owen Jones is a columnist with which newspaper?
- On a monopoly board how much does Coventry Street cost?
- Who was Barrack Obama's Vice President?
- Between the 1680s and 1850s, which political party were rivals to the Tories?
- Who took over the sponsorship of the Whitbread Book Awards from 2006?
- How was Lady Mallowan better known to millions?
- The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst is in which English county?
- What has two components: the Mishnah and the Gemara?
- The Gorbals is a famous working class area in which city?
- Which 1936 Barbara Euphan Todd creation was the first ever story book published by Puffin Books?
- Whose body was discovered on 1 May 1999 by an Everest expedition?
- Geoffrey Hayes was best known as the host of which popular children's show?
- The Guardian
- Joe Biden
- The Whigs
- Costa Coffee
- Agatha Christie
- The Talmud - the central text of Judaism
- Worzel Gummidge
- George Mallory
- Rainbow (1974 to 1992)
Thank you for printing these quiz questions and answers. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.