Welcome to our General Knowledge Quiz Questions Page
General Knowledge Quiz Questions I
- How is Stefani Germanotta better known?
- What is the capital of Hawaii?
- In Italian food what is a pomodoro?
- Nephelococcygia is the act of seeking and finding shapes in what?
- What name links the English architect best known for rebuilding the Palace of Westminster and a South Wales seaside resort?
- A United Kingdom tablespoon is exactly how many millilitres?
- Actor Carlos Irwin Estevez is better known by what name?
- Who wrote A Dictionary of the English Language, published on 15 April 1755?
- What sort of animal was Tufty, the road safety favourite with sixties and seventies children?
- Which official American public holiday is observed annually on November 11?
- Harvey Keitel has advertised which UK insurance company?
- What was Mary Read famous for during the early 18th century?
- The bombardment of which sea fort started the American Civil War?
- How many American presidents have been assassinated?
- What is the first name of Boris Johnson's new wife?
- Who was the head coach of the British & Irish Lions on their 2021 tour of South Africa?
- Which long bone runs parallel to the radius?
- Which animal's name means 'river horse' in Greek?
- What do the initals "H" and "G" stand for in the author's name H. G. Wells?
- In which British city is the Ashmolean Museum?
- Lady Gaga
- Barry (Sir Charles Barry and Barry Island)/li>
- Charlie Sheen
- Samuel Johnson
- Veterans Day
- Direct Line
- Piracy - she was an infamous female pirate
- Fort Sumter
- Carrie or Caroline
- Warren Gatland
- Herbert George
- What name is given to the helical grooves in the barrel of a gun which helps to improve the stability and accuracy of its fired projectile?
- What does the acronym NASA stand for?
- Who is the father of Tamara Rutland and Petra Stunt?
- What was the nationality of William Tell?
- In which year was the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer?
- The Victorian era ended in 1901, but in which year did it start?
- By what pen name is author David Cornwell better known?
- In which small Devon village, best known for its steep pedestrianized cobbled main street, did novelist Charles Kingsley once live as a child?
- The Adventures of Pinocchio was written in 1883 by which Italian writer?
- Which South American country is the world's leading producer of copper?
- Mount Elbert is the highest mountain in which mountain range?
- Can you name the fictional city which was home to The Flintstones?
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Bernie Ecclestone
- John le Carre
- Carlo Collodi
- Rocky Mountains
- How many Senators are there in The United States Congress?
- In 2009, who replaced Carol Vorderman in the letters and numbers selection on Channel Four's Countdown?
- Which coastal town has piers called the Britannia Pier and the Wellington Pier?
- Which rank of nobility comes between Duke and Earl?
- What is the most common collective noun for a group of caterpillars?
- What is the first name of the brother of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge?
- Precisely, what colour is the ribbon of a Victoria Cross?
- From what is the Japanese wine sake made?
- Politician George Osborne changed his name when he was 13, what was his original first name?
- In which European country was the company Nokia founded?
- Basil Spence won a competition held in 1950 to find an architect for the building of which English city's new cathedral?
- What word can be an emblem bearing a coat of arms or a flat piece of metal around a keyhole?
- Rachel Riley
- Great Yarmouth
- Crimson (accept wine-red)
- Basil Spence
More related quizzes...
> Trivia Quiz
Thank you for printing these general knowledge questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.