Welcome to our Trivia Quiz Page
Trivia Quiz Questions I
- What sort of king did Steve McQueen play in the film, The Great Escape?
- About one-quarter the size of the moon what is the name of the largest asteroid?
- Which country is the biggest in Africa?
- How many bottles of Champagne make up a magnum?
- Jarndyce and Jarndyce is a fictional court case in which Charles Dickens novel?
- Which scholar supposedly exclaimed "Eureka!"?
- King Edward VI was the son of Henry VIII and which queen?
- Symonds Yat is a village on which British river?
- How many points is awarded for a touchdown in American football?
- What term is used for the division of Indian society into social groups?
- The literal translation of the Latin word 'trivia' is three what?
- What does the 'WH' stand for in the high street chain WHSmith?
- Which Prime Minister is regarded as the father of modern British policing?
- Who was between Gestas and Dismas?
- The International Standard Book Number is how many digits long if assigned on or after 1 January 2007?
- YouTube was bought for 1.65 billion dollars, in 2006, by which company?
- Can you name the UK prime minister's official country residence in Buckinghamshire?
- In which decade did Billy Butlin open his first ever holiday camp at Skegness?
- Especially used for measuring the depth of water, how many feet are there in a fathom?
- What was Victoria's last name before she married David Beckham?
- Cooler King
- Bleak House
- Jane Seymour
- River Wye
- Six points
- Three roads
- William Henry
- Sir Robert Peel
- Jesus (they were the thiefs Jesus was crucified between)
- 1930s (1936)
- 6 feet
- The University of Bedfordshire is based in which town?
- What is the plural of index?
- The board game Trivial Pursuit was invented in which country?
- Famous for also being a clown, who was the most popular English actor and entertainer of the early 1800s?
- Name the trivia guru and co-presenter of the TV quiz show Pointless?
- The Gateway Arch is a 192 metre high monument in which American city?
- Who wrote the book 'The Invisible Man'?
- Where in London is the UK's largest fish market?
- Transmitted by the bite of an infected tsetse fly, what is African trypanosomiasis better known as?
- In the Royal Navy what rank comes between Rear Admiral and Captain?
- What colour is the background of the Saudi Arabian flag?
- The Great Barrier Reef is located in which sea?
- Joseph Grimaldi
- Richard Osman
- St. Louis
- H. G. Wells
- Sleeping sickness
- Coral Sea
- What is the common name given to the remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base in Nevada which is often subject to conspiracy theories?
- What public office post did Edward Koch, David Dinkins and Bill de Blasio all hold at one time?
- Which puzzle was invented in 1974 by a Hungarian professor of architecture?
- A dolorimeter is an instrument used to measure what?
- Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport serves which Italian city?
- Who is American actress Kate Capshaw married to?
- What colour is a vivid purplish red named after the flower of a plant which took its name from a 16th century German botanist?
- Who served as Leader of the Labour Party from July 1992 until his death from a heart attack in May 1994?
- How heavy in kilograms is a metre cubed of water?
- Whats does JPG stand for, as in a JPG photo file?
- In the musical West Side Story which gang is a rival to the Jets?
- Which is the second-largest city in Northern Ireland?
- Area 51
- Post of New York City mayor
- Rubics cube
- Pain threshold
- Steven Spielberg
- John Smith
- 1000 kg
- Joint Photographic (Experts) Group
- Derry (officially known as Londonderry)
More related quizzes...
> General Knowledge Quiz
Thank you for printing these trivia questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.