- Which ghost is often criticized by his three wicked uncles, the Ghostly Trio?
- Ebenezer Scrooge encounters the ghost of which dead business partner in the book, A Christmas Carol?
- Which ghost was sometimes called "the Mean Green Ghost" in the Ghostbusters films?
- Which seventeenth-century merchant ship is said to haunt the high seas?
- In which Shakespeare play does a ghost tell the main protagonist that his father was murdered by his treacherous brother Claudius?
- Which firm hired out spirits for various tasks in a British children's TV comedy originally broadcast by the BBC between 1976 and 1984?
- Which book by American author Jay Anson, published in 1977, is also the basis of a series of films?
- Who is the female presenter of the Most Haunted British TV series?
- The Ghost Train is a 1941 British mystery film based on a 1923 play written by which English playwright and actor?
- In which British city can you go on the Old Town and Underground Ghost Tour?
- Which British band released the song Ghost Town in June 1981?
- Who wrote the play Blithe Spirit?
- Casper the Friendly Ghost
- Jacob Marley
- The Flying Dutchman
- The Amityville Horror
- Yvette Fielding
- Arnold Ridley (later known for portraying the elderly Private Godfrey in the sitcom Dad's Army)
- Noel Coward
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.