10 Questions About Gibraltar
- Which British-Gibraltarian fashion designer was born in Gibraltar on 28 November 1960?
- Do cars in Gibraltar drive on the left or right side of the road?
- What name is given to the famous wild monkey or macaque population of Gibraltar?
- Which African country lies just a few miles across the Strait of Gibraltar?
- What phrase in ancient Greek and Roman times was applied to describe the two raised masses of land that flank the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar?
- True or false. The population of Gibraltar is nearly quarter of a million?
- Which famous couple were married in Gibraltar on 20 March 1969? (Two names needed)
- Gibraltar is one of the largest bunkering ports in the Mediterranean Sea - what is bunkering?
- Which Spanish region borders Gibraltar?
- The Rock of Gibraltar is a massive raised rock composed of what rock?
- John Galliano
- Right side
- Barbary monkeys (or Barbary macaque, Barbary apes, or magot)
- The Pillars of Hercules
- False (32,000)
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono (and they spent their honeymoon at the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam)
- Supply of fuel
- Limestone (which is a sedimentary rock)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.