- Who gained fame for his appearances in 22 horror films from the Hammer studio, including playing Baron Frankenstein in six of their seven Frankenstein films?
- Which film was a sequel to the 1958 film Dracula?
- Which actress had the lead roles in the Hammer vampire films The Vampire Lovers and Countess Dracula?
- Which English actress and household name played Van Helsing's granddaughter Jessica in the 1973 horror film The Satanic Rites of Dracula?
- Who played Frankenstein's monster in The Curse of Frankenstein?
- What was the title of the Hammer film with a gender-swapping twist on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
- Who played the Strongman in Vampire Circus in 1972 and the Monster in The Horror of Frankenstein?
- Which English film and television actor who died in 1991 played Lord Courtley in Taste the Blood of Dracula and Victor Frankenstein in The Horror of Frankenstein?
- The storyline of Quatermass and the Pit centres on the discovery of a mysterious object buried at the site of an extension to what?
- Whose international film career was launched by Hammer after powerful performances in films like The Curse of the Werewolf, Paranoiac, and The Damned?
- What's the title name of the captain and vampire hunter in a 1974 swashbuckling action horror film?
- Which film was advertised with the tagline: "See it with someone brave! - A timeless terror to freeze you to your seat!"?
- Peter Cushing
- The Brides of Dracula
- Ingrid Pitt
- Joanna Lumley
- Christopher Lee
- Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde (1971)
- David Prowse
- Ralph Bates
- The London Underground
- Oliver Reed
- Captain Kronos (Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter)
- The Abominable Snowman
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.