Welcome to our Houses Quiz Page
House Quiz I
- Who live at 1313 Mockingbird Lane in the city of Mockingbird Heights?
- Which fictional mansion is the personal residence of Bruce Wayne, who is also the superhero Batman?
- As of 2019, which cottage in Windsor, Berkshire, is the home of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex?
- How many houses is Hogwarts divided into?
- Situated in Gloucestershire, which house is the family residence of the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall?
- Who lives at 32 Windsor Gardens near Notting Hill?
- Who was the most famous resident of Apsley House in London?
- Xanadu is the fictional estate of the title character in which film?
- Who plays the main character Dr. Gregory House in the American television medical drama, House?
- Which house was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1935 for the Kaufmann family?
- The Munsters
- Wayne Manor
- Frogmore Cottage
- Four houses
- Highgrove House
- Paddington Bear
- Duke of Wellington
- Citizen Kane
- Hugh Laurie
House Quiz II
- The Blue House is the official residence of the head of state of which country?
- Number One Observatory Circle is the official residence of which politician?
- Marlinspike Hall is Captain Haddock's country house in which comic series?
- Which biblical town's name means 'House of Bread' in Hebrew?
- Villa Villekulla is the fictional house of which character in a series of books?
- Which geographical feature in Sanskrit means 'House of Snow'?
- In the Harry Potter books Hogwarts is divided into four houses, can you name them?
- Thornfield Hall is the home of the male romantic lead in which novel?
- In which horror film did Vincent Price play Professor Henry Jarrod?
- The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses in which English city?
- South Korea
- Vice President of the United States
- The Adventures of Tintin
- Pippi Longstocking
- Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff
- Jane Eyre (by Charlotte Bronte)
- House of Wax
House Quiz III
- Can you name the fictional home of Mr. Toad in the The Wind in the Willows books by Kenneth Grahame?
- In the Dicken's novel Bleak House can you give the name of the long-running fictional court case?
- The Fall of the House of Usher is a short story by which American writer?
- 742 Evergreen Terrace is the fictional street address of which family?
- What colour are the houses in a standard set of monopoly? And how many houses are there in the standard set?
- Who lived in a French Normandy-style home called Neverland Ranch?
- What was the former name of Camp David, the country retreat of the president of the United States?
- At what number house did Sherlock Holmes live in on Baker Street?
- Can you name the second volume of stories about Winnie-the-Pooh, written by A. A. Milne?
- Which residence on The Mall was from 1953 until 2002, the home of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother?
- Toad Hall
- Jarndyce and Jarndyce
- Edgar Allan Poe
- The Simpsons
- Green. 32 houses.
- Michael Jackson
- The House at Pooh Corner
- Clarence House