10 Jobs Questions
- What do you call a person who climbs tall structures such as chimneys in order to carry out repairs?
- What word is given for a person who rents and works a small farm, especially in Scotland?
- An apiarist is a fancy word for what sort of job or hobby?
- What name is given to a wine steward or waiter in a fine restaurant who is a trained and knowledgeable wine professional?
- "Silk" is British legal slang for a barrister who achieves what status?
- According to his business card what did gangster Al Capone sell?
- What did a cordwainer make?
- What job did Ernest Hemmingway do in the First World War?
- What name starting with 'g' is the chief lighting technician and head of the electrical department in film and television crews?
- Before finding success as Han Solo in Star Wars, Harrison Ford worked as a what?
- Queen's Counsel, or Q.C.
- Second hand furniture
- Makes shoes
- Ambulance Driver
- A carpenter
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.