Our Kids' Christmas Quiz Page
Visit our main Kids Quiz Page
Christmas Questions for Kids
- What type of pie is usually left out for Father Christmas on Christmas Eve?
- What name is given to the day after Christmas Day?
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
- Who is the cold-hearted miser who despises Christmas in a famous book by Charles Dickens?
- What guided the 3 wise men to visit baby Jesus in Bethlehem?
- Almonds wrapped in tissue paper gave Victorian Tom Smith the idea to invent which Christmas item?
- Which family has a pet dog called Sants's Little Helper?
- Where does Santa send unfit elves?
- What name is given to an empty sock or sock-shaped bag that is hung on Christmas Eve?
- What do we call the metallic garland used for Christmas decoration?
- What do we call a large rectangular card with windows, one for each day of December leading up to Christmas, which open to reveal a chocolate or image?
- What has been given to the people of Britain by the city of Oslo in Norway each year since 1947?
- Mince Pie
- Boxing day
- A Christmas quacker (ah! ah!)
- Ebenezer Scrooge
- A star
- Christmas crackers
- The Simpsons
- To an Elf Farm
- Christmas stocking
- Advent calendar
- Christmas tree (displayed in Trafalgar Square)
- Which bird do you often see on Christmas cards?
- In which town was Jesus born?
- What do we often call Christmas tree lights?
- Which panto tells the tale of a poor orphan boy enticed to London by the rumour that its streets were paved with gold?
- Although damaged, what is the best Christmas present in the world?
- In The Wonderful Wizard of Oz what is the lion seeking?
- 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman?' is a song from which 2013 Disney film?
- In Jack and the Beanstalk, what does Jack exchange for magic beans?
- 'Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh' is the opening lines to which Christmas song?
- Which vegetable is most often used to make a snowman's nose?
- In which part of the world is Father Christmas often said to live?
- What three small words is the laughter of Father Christmas?
- Robin redbreast
- Fairy lights
- Dick Whittington
- A broken drum, you can't beat it!
- His mother's cow
- Jingle Bells
- North Pole
- Ho! Ho! Ho!
More related links...
> Kids Quizzes
> Christmas Quiz
Thank you for printing these Christmas kids questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.