Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- What five letter word is Father Christmas often known by?
- What three items did The Three Wise Men bring as gifts for the baby Jesus?
- Which holiday is celebrated the day after Christmas Day?
- Who stole Christmas in a 2000 Christmas fantasy film based on Dr. Seuss's 1957 book of the same name?
- What red-breasted bird do we commonly associate with Christmas?
- Which Charles Dickens' book features Scrooge, a cold-hearted miser who despises Christmas?
- Which country sends a huge Christmas tree to London every year?
- What Christmas film features a train that takes children to The North Pole?
- Which calendar countdowns the days until Christmas, usually with a small item that is revealed on each day?
- Which decorative material consisting of thin strips sparkles on the Christmas tree?
- Mirth, gold, and frankincense
- Boxing Day
- The Grinch
- A Christmas Carol
- The Polar Express
- Advent calendar
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.