Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- Stocking stitch is created by alternating rows of knit sticthes with what other stitches?
- Mohair is a fabric or yarn made from the hair of which goat?
- During the Industrial Revolution which English city became known as the "wool capital of the world"?
- What sort of needles are designed to help you add twists into a pattern by crossing a group of stitches over one another?
- Which stitch, sometimes called Swiss Darning, is a decorative stitch usually worked over a stockinette stitch?
- Which soft wool gets its name from the spelling of the an old State in South Asia?
- Which style of jumper, often of an off-white colour with cable patterns on the body, takes its name from islands off the west coast of Ireland?
- What knitting term is a family of techniques for adding new stitches that do not depend on earlier stitches?
- What does the knitting abbreviation BO mean?
- Which Olympic medalist was often seen knitting whilst watching events at the 2021 Olympics?
- Purl stitches
- Angora goat
- Cable needles
- Duplicate Stitch
- Aran jumper
- Casting on
- Bind off
- Tom Daley
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.