Languages Quiz Questions
- In which South American country is Portuguese the main language?
- Which Jewish language is based on German?
- Strine is the English language as spoken by which people?
- The official langauge of India is Hindi, but what is India's classical language?
- Which language spoken in the mountains between Spain and France has no correlation to any other language?
- Urdu is the official state language of which country?
- Erse is associated with which country?
- Which constructed language was created by Ludwik Zamenhof in 1887?
- What is most commonly spoken language in Switzerland?
- What is the predominant language of Hong Kong?
- Who was the last British monarch whose first language was not English?
- Approximately a quarter of which country's people speak the indigenous Quechuan language?
- George II (who ruled from 1727 to 1760)
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.