- The Inns of Court in London are the professional associations for barristers in England and Wales - how many Inns of Court are there?
- How many years does copyright last for in the UK?
- IP refers to ideas you create and legally own as a result of a trademark, copyright or patent - what is it?
- What word in law describes a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation?
- What's the term for dying without a will?
- Being appointed as Queen's Counsel is sometimes referred to as what?
- A deemster is a judge in which part of the UK?
- Which Latin phrase is a writ that commands a person to be brought before the court?
- A decree nisi is a document that says that the court does not see any reason why you cannot do what?
- In Scotland, accidental, unexplained, and suspicious deaths are investigated by an official called a what?
- Which eight letter word describes someone involved in a lawsuit?
- What word means the processes involved in selling, buying, or remortgaging a property to transfer its legal title from one person to another?
- Four (Gray's Inn, Inner Temple, Lincoln's Inn, and Middle Temple)
- 70 years
- Intellectual property
- Taking silk
- Isle of Man
- Habeas Corpus
- Procurator fiscal
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.