All the answers in this quiz start with the letter 'x'.
- Musical instrument in the percussion family that consists of wooden bars struck by mallets.
- Discovered by German scientist Wilhelm Rontgen in 1895.
- The title song from the soundtrack of a 1980 film sung by Australian singer Olivia Newton-John.
- Chemical element with atomic number 54 that is used in flash lamps.
- Company founded in 1906 in New York, as The Haloid Photographic Company.
- Name of the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Large city and capital of Shaanxi Province in central China which is home to the Terracotta Army.
- Monetary unit of Vietnam, equal to one hundredth of a dong.
- Dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
- Three letter name of the luxury grand tourer manufactured by Jaguar Cars from 1975 to 1996.
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.