Welcome to our Liverpool Football Quiz Page
Liverpool Quiz Questions and Answers
- Which words are printed on the famous sign above the stairs leading the football players down to the pitch?
- Which team did Liverpool beat to win the 2005 UEFA Champions League Final? And in which country was this final held?
- During Euro 96, which soon-to-be Liverpool captain got the label 'Gazza's minder'?
- Which club did Ian Rush play for between his two spells at Liverpool?
- Who became Liverpool's youngest ever goalscorer in November 2016? And which team did this player score against?
- Who scored the winning goal against Man Utd at Old Trafford three times after joining Liverpool in 1997, each a 1-0 win?
- Former Liverpool 'Player of the Season' Martin Skrtel left to play for which club?
- Which player has scored most penalties for Liverpool?
- What do Roger Hunt and Ian Callaghan have in common with Gerry Byrne?
- Whose record stood for twenty years until broken by Sadio Mane on 16 May 2015?
- Which player has made most consecutive appearances in a Liverpool shirt - 417 (from 23 October 1976 to 24 September 1983)?
- Which Liverpool footballing legend joined from Motherwell in 1961?
- Which two players made cameo appearances in BBC's eighties drama Boys from the Blackstuff?
- Which room at Anfield was famous during the 1960s to the early 1990s as the place Liverpool coaching staff would sit, drink tea and discuss tactics?
- Who, out of the following football players, has scored most goals for Liverpool in all competitions: Kenny Dalglish, Steven Gerrard, Robbie Fowler, or Michael Owen?
- Which company became Liverpool's shirt sleeve sponsors after sleeve sponsors were introduced to the Premier League in 2017?
- 'This is Anfield'
- A.C. Milan (score was 3-3, and Liverpool won 3-2 om penalties). Turkey (Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul)
- Paul Ince
- Ben Woodburn (17 years, 45 days). It was against Leeds United.
- Danny Murphy
- Jan Molby (42)
- They were the three Liverpool players in England's 1966 World Cup Squad
- Robbie Fowler's (scored the Premier League's second fastest hat-trick ever, in four minutes and 33 seconds)
- Phil Neal
- Ian St John
- Graeme Souness and Sammy Lee
- The Boot Room
- Stephen Gerrard (he's scored 3 more than Robbie Fowler)
- Western Union (they signed a five-year deal worth 25 million)
LFC Quiz II
- Bill Shankly spent nearly all of his playing career at which club?
- Which anniversary is the club celebrating in the year 2017?
- Liverpool has had three Scottish post-war managers, can you name them?
- The Kop is a shortened form for what two word term?
- Which team did Liverpool sign Alan Hansen from?
- Liverpool paid a then record fee for a defender of £2.5 million in July 1993 - who was he?
- Name the three previous clubs that Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has managed?
- Which seventies and eighties Liverpool player was affectionately known as 'supersub'?
- Who did Gerrard replace as captain for Liverpool?
- Which seventies Liverpool player had the nickname Crazy Horse?
- What number shirt did Jamie Carragher make his own for Liverpool?
- Which former Liverpool player was Blackpool manager from 2000 to 2004, and played for Manchester City in the Premiership in the early nineties?
- The following 2001 quote is about which player: 'He is often referred to as God, but don’t be surprised if he answers to Bernard, which is his other Christian name.'?
- Which footballer holds the record for most appearances for Liverpool?
- In May 2017, Liverpool announced the Centenary Stand would be renamed to what?
- On 7 August 2015, who was announced as Liverpool's vice captain?
- Preston North End
- 125 years
- Bill Shankly, Graeme Souness, and Kenny Dalglish
- Spion Kop
- Partick Thistle
- Neil Ruddock
- Watford, Reading, and Swansea City
- David Fairclough
- Sami Hyppia
- Emlyn Hughes
- Number 23
- Steve McMahon
- Robbie Fowler
- Ian Callaghan
- The Kenny Dalglish Stand
- James Milner
More football links...
> Football quizzes
> Free quizzes with a Liverpool FC handout
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.