- What is Liz Truss's first name? This name is also former Prime Minister Theresa May's middle name.
- At university, Truss was active in which political party?
- She was elected as the MP for the south west of which English county at the 2010 general election?
- What did a 19-year-old Liz Truss call to be abolished?
- With reference to food, Liz Truss once said it was a disgrace that we import two thirds of our what?
- What degree did Liz Truss read at Merton College, Oxford, graduating in 1996?
- She is married to an accountant. What is his name?
- How many children does Liz Truss have?
- Her father is an emeritus professor in which subject?
- From 1996 to 2000, Truss worked for which British company?
- Aged 12, Liz Truss spent a year at Parkcrest Elementary School in which country?
- She one described Welsh First Minister Mark Drakeford as a "low energy version of who"?
- Mary (Mary Elizabeth Truss)
- Liberal Democrats
- Norfolk (South West Norfolk)
- The monarchy
- Cheese, or apples (are both correct)
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Hugh O’Leary
- Two (two daughters: Frances, and Liberty)
- Mathematics (pure mathematics)
- Jeremy Corbyn
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.