Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- Which district in East London is associated with Jack the Ripper?
- "London Calling" is the third studio album by which English rock band?
- On what would you find the latin words 'Domine salvam fac reginam nostram Victoriam Primam', which means "O Lord, keep safe our Queen Victoria the First"?
- What area gets its name from a local coaching inn and in the first half of the 20th century was known as "the Piccadilly of South London"?
- Which junction in London is now the point from which distances from London are measured?
- What is the name of the 40-acre recreational lake in Hyde Park?
- Harrods department store is located in which residential and retail district in central London?
- Which World War Two light cruiser is permanently moored as a museum ship on the River Thames?
- Which 18th-century painter became famous for painting city views of London?
- The Royal Opera House is often referred to by what well-known name?
- The Clash
- Big Ben or Elizabeth Tower (these Latin words are under each of the clock's four faces)
- Elephant and Castle
- Charing Cross
- The Serpentine
- HMS Belfast
- Covent Garden
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.