Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
- What was the first name of Mr Porsche who founded his luxury car company in 1931?
- Which city's police force has vehicles including a Bugatti, Porsche-Panamera, Lamborghini Aventador, and Bentley?
- The logo of which car brand contains a snake eating a man?
- Which car's models include the Sport, Evoque, and Velar?
- Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of which car manufacturer?
- Which Rolls-Royce full-sized luxury car is said to be a smaller, "more measured, more realistic car" than the Phantom?
- The Chiron is a two-seated sports car developed as the successor to the Veyron by which manufacturer?
- Bentley motor cars are manufactured in the Pyms Lane factory in which English town?
- Which brand and manufacturer of luxury sports cars first started out manufacturing tractors in 1948?
- What name is given to the Rolls-Royce hood ornament?
- Which company took its logo from an image of a red horse painted on the fuselage of an ace pilot in World War I?
- Genesis is a new luxury brand that was created in 2015 as which car manufacturer's upscale spinoff?
- For many years the Boxster was referred to as the 'poor mans' what?
- In August 2017, car DBR1/1 was sold for a world record price of over 22 million dollars - it was manufactured by which British independent manufacturer?
- Dubai (these luxury models are to make the Dubai police feel more accessible to wealthy tourists in the United Arab Emirates)
- Alfa Romeo
- Range Rover
- Spirit of Ecstasy
- Aston Martin
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.