Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
Welcome to our Lyrics Quiz Questions Page
Which songs do the following lyrics come from?
Lyrics Quiz Questions I
- Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo wo wo.
- Scoop, Muck and Dizzy and Rolly too, Lofty and Wendy, join the crew.
- To the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain momma.
- How many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry? Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows that too many people have died?
- Does your granny always tell you that the old songs are the best? Then she's up and rock 'n' rolling with the rest.
- Stopped into a church, I passed along the way.
- For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself - Then he has naught.
- You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain, too much love drives a man insane.
- Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
- No matter what they take from me, they can’t take away my dignity.
- I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe.
- You were content to let me shine, that's your way. You always walked a step behind.
- And the sign said, the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.
- No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue, I could not foresee this thing happening to you.
- Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
- Mrs. Robinson (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Bob the Builder - Can We Fix It?
- Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver)
- Blowin' In The Wind (Bob Dylan)
- Merry Xmas Everybody (Slade)
- Californoa Dreamin (The Mamas and the Papas)
- My Way (Frank Sinatra)
- Great Balls Of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton)
- The Greatest Love of All (Whitney Houston)
- Boyfriend (Justin Bieber)
- Wind beneath my wings (Bette Midler)
- Sounds of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Paint it Black (The Rolling STones)
- Like a Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)
Lyrics Quiz II
- There is always someone, for each of us, they say, and you'll be my someone, forever and a day.
- But February made me shiver, with every paper I'd deliver.
- There's a world outside your window, aAnd it's a world of dread and fear.
- When the night has come, and the land is dark.
- Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be, it's easy.
- Love can touch us one time, and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone.
- I bet you think this song is about you.
- You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do what about you feel.
- You can be there by four-thirty, 'cause I've made your reservation, don't be slow.
- It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight.
- Once upon a time there was a tavern, where we used to raise a glass or two.
- When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle!
- Say goodbye my own true lover, as we sing a lovers song.
- Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea.
- She studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College.
- Got in a little hometown jam, so they put a rifle in my hand.
- I'll Never Find Another You (The Seekers)
- American Pie (Don McLean)
- Do They Know It's Christmas (Band Aid)
- Stand by Me (Ben E. King)
- All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
- My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dione)
- You're So Vain (Carly Simon)
- Y.M.C.A. (Village People)
- Last Train to Clarksville (The Monkees)
- I Kissed a Girl (Katy Perry)
- Those Were the Days (Mary Hopkin)
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (Eric Idle)
- The Carnival Is Over (The Seekers)
- Unchained Melody (Various artists including the Righteous Brothers, Robson and Jerome, Gareth Gates)
- Common People (Pulp)
- Born In The U.S.A. (Bruce Springsteen)
Is your music knowledge more a 21st century? A lyrics quiz for younger quizzers...
Lyrics Quiz III
- I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
- Baby 'cause in the dark you can't see shiny cars and that's when you need me there, with you I'll always share.
- He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop.
- Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it baby stay with me.
- Well maybe there's a God above, but all I ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.
- I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see, painted faces, fill the places I can't reach.
- It's time to move your body.
- Don't leave me hanging in a city so dead, held up so high on such a breakable thread.
- Remember those walls I built, well, baby, they're tumbling down.
- Wake up in the morning with a head like 'What ya done?' This used to be the life but I don't need another one.
- Youth is wasted on the young, before you know it's come and gone, too soon.
- I could be wholesome, I could be loathsome, I guess I'm a little bit shy. Why don't you like me?
- Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, like a house of cards, one blow from caving in.
- Wrong information always shown by the media, negative images it's the main criteria.
- And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70, and baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23.
- Someone Like You (Adele)
- Umbrella (Rihanna)
- Candyman (Christina Aguilera)
- Poker Face (Lady Gaga)
- Hallelujah (Alexandra Burke)
- Use Somebody (Kings Of Leon)
- Rock DJ (Robbie Williams)
- My Happy Ending (Avril Lavigne)
- Halo (Beyonce)
- I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Scissor Sisters)
- Eternity (or The Road to Mandalay) (Robbie Williams)
- Grace Kelly (Mika)
- Firework (Katy Perry)
- Where Is the Love? (The Black Eyed Peas)
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
Thank you for printing this song lyrics quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.