Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
10 Questions About Malta
- Name the capital of Malta?
- True or false. Malta joined the EU in 2004?
- The main island Malta stretches roughly how many miles across at it's widest point: 57 miles, 37 miles, or 17 miles?
- Which island, part of the Republic of Malta, is second in size after Malta itself?
- What was awarded to Malta by King George VI on the 15 April 1942?
- Actor Oliver Reed died died from a heart attack in 1999 during a break from filming which film in Valletta?
- What name is given to the symbol introduced to Malta by the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem?
- What is the main religion in Malta?
- Tony Drago is a Maltese former professional in which sport?
- Malta lies 176 miles east of which country?
- 17 miles
- George Cross (for the island's heroism in World War II)
- Maltese Cross
- Roman Catholicism
- Snooker or pool
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.