- Former U.S. president Donald Trump has been credited with popularizing which term meaning false or misleading information presented as news?
- Which six letter word means a prominent news feature that is given the most prominence on the front page of a newspaper?
- Which category of property refers to creations of the mind for which the owner's rights are recognised?
- What word, derived from Sanskrit meaning "descent", is an icon or figure representing a particular person in a video game or internet forum?
- Who is the government-approved regulatory and competition authority for the broadcasting industry of the United Kingdom?
- What is the name given for a relatively small audience with specialised interests, tastes, and backgrounds?
- What is the slogan or short phrase that appears on movie posters and trailers often designed for dramatic effect?
- What is the largest newspaper format?
- Which newspaper format, also known as "midi", gets its name from a European city?
- Which international news organisation was established in London in 1851 by a German-born entrepreneur?
- Fake news
- Intellectual property
- Ofcom (the Office of Communications)
- Niche audience
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.