Medium Quiz I
- What name is given to the line on a ship's side showing the limit of legal submersion when loaded with cargo under various sea conditions?
- Which country is the natural habitat of the emu?
- Who created the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot?
- In which European city is the Trevi Fountain?
- On precisely what date did the Victorians celebrate the start of the twentieth century?
- What line from the film Jaws made the AFI's 100 Greatest Movie quotes of all time?
- How many Bronte sisters were there?
- In which British city did Burke and Hare sell corpses to Dr. Robert Knox?
- Which artist painted urban landscapes with people often referred to as "matchstick men"?
- Goulash originally comes from which country?
- Plimsoll line
- Agatha Christie
- 1st January, 1901
- You're gonna need a bigger boat
- L S Lowry
Medium Quiz II
- Pure gold is how many carats?
- Name the main female character, whose often played by a man, in the pantomime Aladdin?
- Which American State is called the 'Golden State'?
- What units is the intensity of sound measured in?
- The River Severn is the longest river in the UK, can you name the second longest?
- Give the surname of the two American brother generally credited with inventing, building, and flying the world's first successful airplane?
- Which musician narrated the children's TV series Thomas the Tank Engine?
- Scurvy is a disease resulting from the lack of which vitamin?
- Which city was the first in the world to have a population of over one million?
- The American TV show Friends is set in which city?
- 24 carats
- Widow Twankey
- River Thames
- The Wright brothers (Orville and Wilbur)
- Ringo Starr
- Vitamin C
- New York City
Medium Trivia III
- Where does a football team only ever line up in a 1-2-5-3 formation?
- Name the science that deals with the motion of projectiles?
- In which month of the year is Thanksgiving, a holiday celebrated in the United States?
- Who wears the Ring of the Fisherman?
- 'Working Holiday', 'Paid Volunteer' and 'Same Difference' are all examples of what type of speech?
- Who wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?
- In which American state is the only place in the world where both alligators and crocodiles live together?
- When an aircraft exceeds the sound barrier what sort of loud boom can sometimes be heard?
- In which language were Anne Frank's diaries originally written?
- In traditional occupations what did a cooper make?
- On a table football game
- The pope
- Lewis Carrol
- A sonic boom
There are more 'medium' quiz questions coming soon.
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and trivia.