- Which missiles struck and sunk the merchant ship Atlantic Conveyor in the Falkland's War?
- The name of the recent hypersonic cruise missile developed by Russia is the same as a mineral - what is it?
- Which short-range missile that entered service with the US Air Force in 1964 is also the West's most widely used air-to-air missile?
- Which rocket became the first artificial object to travel into space on 20 June 1944?
- Which missile was named after the commander of the American Expeditionary Forces on the Western Front in World War I?
- Which subsonic cruise missiles used both by the US and Royal Navies were fired against Syrian chemical weapons facilities in 2018?
- Which missile was replaced by the Trident I missile?
- Which missiles were responsible for most of the coalition deaths outside Iraq and Kuwait during the Gulf War?
- What is the name of the only U.S. land-based intercontinental ballistic missile in service?
- Which system replaced the Nike Hercules system as the American Army's primary High to Medium Air Defense system?
- Hypersonic weapons, by definition, must travel at least how many times faster than the speed of sound?
- Which country manufactures road-mobile medium-range ballistic missile known as the DF-17?
- The V-2
- The Patriot System
- Five times
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.