- What was the code name for World War II’s D-Day invasion of Normandy on the 6 June 1944?
- What was name given to the German plan to invade the United Kingdom during World War II?
- What operational name was given to the German invasion of the Soviet Union in World War II?
- What was the code name of the combat phase to liberate Kuwait in 1991?
- Operation London Bridge is the plan for what event happening?
- Operation Market Garden was an Allied military operation in 1944 fought in which country?
- Operation Musketeer' was the codename to regain control of what?
- What was the project name given by the Americans to the research and development undertaking to produce the first nuclear weapons?
- Operation Rolling Thunder was a sustained bombing campaign conducted during which war?
- The SAS raid, codenamed Operation Nimrod, took place in which city?
- What was the operational name for the Dunkirk evacuation early in the Second World War?
- Operation Hope Not was the British code name for what?
- Operation Overlord
- Operation Sea Lion
- Operation Barbarossa
- Operation Desert Storm
- Death of Queen Elizabeth II
- The Suez Canal
- The Manhattan Project
- Vietnam War
- London (Iranian Embassy siege, 1980)
- The funeral of Winston Churchill
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.