Welcome to our Mothers Day Quiz
25 Questions and Answers about Mothers
- Which actress stars in the role of 'mother' in the 2017 American psychological horror film Mother!?
- In the famous proverb, what is 'the mother of invention'?
- Who is the famous actress mother of Gwyneth Paltrow?
- What was the given first name of the mother of British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill?
- We need two cities; in which city was Mother Theresa born, and in which city did she die, in 1997?
- 'Mama Weer All Crazee Now' gave which rock band its third number one UK single?
- What is the Latin word for mother?
- Which American born author, but a resident of Britain for most of his adult life, wrote the book The Mother Tongue?
- The painting 'Arrangement in Grey and Black No.1', is best known by what name?
- In British pantomime, what is Aladdin's mother called?
- 'Mother's ruin' is a common British name for which alcoholic drink?
- 'Marmee' is mother and head of the household in which classic novel?
- What was the first name of the mother, played by Michael Learned, in The Waltons?
- By what other name is 'mother of pearl' known?
- By what name do we know the Irish washerwoman character devised by Arthur Lucan in the 1930s?
- Name the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?
- Which popular Mother's Day flower do Christians believe were made from the tears of Mary when she wept for Jesus on the cross?
- John Lennon's mother tragically died in a car accident when he was 17, which song bearing her name did he write in her memory?
- Which actress played the mother in the 1970 British drama film The Railway Children?
- Which famous singer has children named Nesta Rock, Kingston James McGregor, and Apollo Bowie Flyn?
- In Greek and Roman mythology, who was the mother of the twin brothers Castor and Pollux?
- Which fictional character's mother was Monique Delacroix, from the canton of Vaud, in Switzerland?
- In the Terminator films, what is the name of John Connor's mother?
- Which artist created the work Mother and Child Divided?
- Which American state is nicknamed 'Mother of Presidents' because eight U.S. presidents were born there, including four of the first five presidents?
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Blythe Danner
- She was born in Skopje (now capital of Macedonia), and died in Calcutta (renamed Kolkata)
- Jennie (Jennie Spencer-Churchill also known as Lady Randolph Churchill)
- Bill Bryson
- Whistler's Mother
- Widow Twankey
- Little Women
- Old Mother Riley
- Anne Boleyn
- Dinah Sheridan
- Gwen Stefani
- James Bond's
- Damien Hirst
More Sport Trivia...
> Boxing Trivia
> Golf Quizzes
> Rugby Quizzes
> Football Quiz Questions
> Free Football and Rugby Handouts
Thank you for printing this sports quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great sport quizzes.