Music Quiz Questions
- Who began her singing career very successfully with the hit 'Torn'?
- Which American duo are best known for the sitcom theme to Friends, 'I'll Be There for You'?
- Johny Cash performed two shows at which California prison, on January 13, 1968?
- Which sixteenth studio album by English heavy metal band Judas Priest bears the title of a European physician?
- The 2011 'Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour' was the twelfth concert tour by which recording artist?
- Which English pop star from Liverpool, best known for 'You'll Never Stop Me Loving You', represented the UK in the 1993 Eurovision Song Contest?
- Which rock band did David Coverdale form in 1978 after he left Deep Purple?
- Who is the only British pop star to have achieved three number one hits with his only Top Ten chart entries, the last being 'The Ballad of Bonnie and Clyde' in 1967?
- Which song was The Human League's most commercially successful recording and was also the UK's 1981 Christmas number one?
- In 2010, which musician appeared on NBC's 'The Celebrity Apprentice' and released her tenth studio album Memphis Blues?
- Formed in 1988, Tin Machine were an Anglo-American hard rock band fronted by which singer-songwriter?
- In the film 'Kill Bill: Volume 2' which Three Degrees song does Bill cite as his 'favorite soul song of the 70s'?
- Natalie Imbruglia
- The Rembrandts
- Folsom State Prison
- Kylie Minogue
- Georgie Fame
- Don't You Want Me
- Cyndi Lauper
- David Bowie
- When Will I See You Again
More related musical quizzes:
Thank you for printing these music questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.