Welcome to our Music Quiz (Page 1)
Music Quiz Questions V
- Which music awards were established in 1996 by Kanya King and Andy Ruffell?
- What is English dairy farmer Michael Eavis famous for?
- Which song is Status Quo's only number one single in the UK Singles Chart?
- Strange Days is the second studio album by which American rock band?
- Which subscription based music streaming service was launched by Jay Z in 2014?
- Which Italian classical tenor became blind at the age of 12 following a football accident?
- 'I Will Never Let You Down', became which singer's fourth UK number one in 2014?
- The 184.108.40.206's are a rock trio from which city?
- Which pop band feature Sharleen Spiteri on lead vocals?
- Sean John Combs is better known by what stage name?
- Which British electronic music duo are composed of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons?
- Who is noted for his guitar solo on Stairway to Heaven?
- Daniel Stein, an English DJ and record producer known for his electronic music, is better known by what name?
- Which animal is represented by the Oboe in Peter and the Wolf?
- Who reunited in 1981 for 'The Concert in Central Park', which attracted more than 500,000 music fans?
- The MOBO Awards for (Music of Black Origin)
- Glastonbury Festival (founder)
- Down Down
- The Doors
- Andrea Bocelli
- Rita Ora
- Tokyo, Japan
- Puff Daddy (also accept Diddy, and P. Diddy)
- The Chemical Brothers
- Jimmy Page
- DJ Fresh
- Simon and Garfunkel
Music Quiz Questions IV
- Which soul band's hits included 'Emma', 'So You Win Again' and 'Brother Louie'?
- In which American state was Madonna born?
- Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Davy Jones, whose missing?
- In 2013, who resumed his career with his third and fourth albums The 20/20 Experience and The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2, exploring new soul styles with 1960s and 1970s rock?
- In May 2015, who dressesd up as George Michael to celebrate their 27th birthday and posted the snaps on Twitter?
- Actor Rhys Ifans is a former member of which Welsh rock band?
- Dolly Parton had a 1981 hit with which song from the film of the same name?
- Which singer appeared in the feature film, Battleship?
- Which group had a 1980s hit with the song Ghost Town?
- Whose single 'Glad All Over' knocked the Beatles' 'I Want to Hold Your Hand' off the top of the UK charts in 1964?
- Hot Chocolate
- Peter Tork (all members of the Monkees)
- Justin Timberlake
- Super Furry Animals (also accept The Peth)
- 9 to 5
- The Specials
- The Dave Clark Five
Music Quiz Questions III
- Jimmy Page is an English musician who formed which rock band in 1968?
- How many strings does a violin usually have?
- Which English rock band, formed in London in 1969, takes its name from a fictional character in David Copperfield?
- In which American city was Elvis discovered dead in 1977?
- Which singer starred as Petty Officer Cora Raikes in the film Battleship?
- Who was Dionne Warwick's most famous cousin?
- In which European city was Swedish pop group ABBA formed in 1972?
- American musician Michael Lee Aday is better known by what stage name?
- Which X-Factor winner released the winner's single When We Collide?
- Who rose to fame in 2008 with the release of the single I Kissed a Girl?
- Led Zeppelin
- Uriah Heep
- Whitney Houston
- Matt Cardle
- Katy Perry
Music Quiz Questions II
- Which group comprised John Phillips, Denny Doherty, Cass Elliot, and Michelle Phillips?
- London born singer Miss Adkins is better known by what name?
- Which singer sang the song 'Hanky Panky' form the 'I'm Breathless' album?
- Who composed the classical piece Peter and the Wolf?
- Which singer was known as Little Miss Dynamite?
- Les Gray was the lead singer of which group?
- Which group's best-known recording is the 1967 single 'A Whiter Shade of Pale'?
- Which singer-songwriter from Sale released the album 'White Ladder' in 1998?
- What is the first name of compose Vivaldi?
- What is the better known stage name of Robyn Fenty?
- The Mamas and the Papas
- Sergei Prokofiev
- Brenda Lee
- Procol Harum
- David Gray
Music Quiz Questions I
- Which musical duo had the albums 'Rockney' and 'A Christmas Knees-Up'?
- Which Radiohead album has been cited by musicians as one of the greatest albums of all time ?
- Which singer is married to Trudie Styler?
- Which British reggae bandy are best remembered for their successful 1982 single 'Pass the Dutchie'?
- True or False. Miley Cyrus is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus?
- Stewart Copeland was the drummer with which band?
- Which Welsh singer was born Gaynor Hopkins in June 1951?
- Whose 2013 world tour was called 'The Mrs Carter Show'?
- What was Madonna's first UK top ten single?
- Which country pop singer was born Eilleen Regina Edwards?
- Chas 'n' Dave
- OK Computer
- Musical Youth
- The Police
- Bonnie Tyler
- Shania Twain
Do you like our Music Quiz?Want to help us? We'd be very grateful if you'd help our site by letting your friends know all about this page on social media. Many thanks!
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.