Music Questions I
- Which British rock group has always been fronted by Ray Dorset?
- Which American new wave band sung the best selling song Love Shack?
- What was the name of the 1972–73 concert tour by musician David Bowie in the U.K., North America, and Japan?
- 'Be Without You', one of the the most played songs on US radio in 2006, was sung by which American recording artist?
- Chasing Cars is a song by which alternative rock band?
- Paul 'Bonehead' Arthurs and Paul 'Guigsy' McGuigan were founding members of which rock band?
- Which American singer has an equals sign tattooed on her ring finger in support of same-sex marriage?
- By what name was 20th century singing legend Eleanora Fagan professionally known as?
- Which song broke a world record when digitally downloaded more than 50,000 times in less than 30 minutes and also became the 2006 UK Christmas number-one?
- Soprano, concert, tenor and baritone are the four main sizes of which musical instrument?
- What is the title of the painting by Francis Barraud featuring the dog Nipper listening to a cylinder phonograph?
- Brown Girl in the Ring was originally the B-side of which 1978 hit song?
- Dana won the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest with which song?
- Which singer married the daughter of comedian Leslie Crowther in 1980?
- What was the first name of the Italian composer Vivaldi?
- Mungo Jerry
- The B-52s
- The Ziggy Stardust Tour
- Mary J. Blige
- Snow Patrol
- Miley Cyrus
- Billie Holiday
- A Moment Like This
- His Master's Voice
- Rivers of Babylon
- All Kinds of Everything
- Phil Lynott
Just remember that we've got hundreds of music questions and quizzes from pop to classical available via our above 'music menu' and 'see also' heading at the foot of the below quiz!
Music Quiz II
- What was initially a solo act, but became a duo with the addition of Marcella Detroit in 1989?
- How is Israeli pop singer Sharon Cohen better known professionally?
- Which 19760s to 1970s rock band was often informally known as CCR?
- Which European singer songwriter became ambassador of Armenia to Switzerland in 2009?
- No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) is a duet recorded by Barbra Streisand and which other feamle singer in 1979?
- Which American singer and big band leader also started an acting career with the role of a tail gunner in the 1990 film Memphis Belle?
- What does the Italian musical term forte mean?
- What name is given to the part of the bagpipes consisting of a number of finger-holes which creates the melody?
- Which Irish folk ballad set during the Great Irish Famine is about a fictional man named Michael sentenced to transportation to Australia for stealing food for his starving family?
- In 2017, Shape of You and Castle on the Hill entered the UK Singles Chart at number one and number two for which artist?
- Shakespears Sister
- Dana International
- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Charles Aznavour
- Donna Summer
- Harry Connick Jr.
- The chanter
- The Fields of Athenry
- Ed Sheeran
More Music Quizzes
Thank you for printing these music questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.