- In Peter and the Wolf what animal is represented by the clarinet?
- Who joined the London Symphony Orchestra for a live performance of The Chariots of Fire theme music in the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics?
- American comedian, actor and musician Steve Martin is well known for playing which stringed instrument?
- Which musical instrument is the national symbol of Ireland?
- What instrument means 'small' in Italian, and is a half-size flute?
- Almost every modern piano has 52 white keys and how many black keys?
- B. B. King named his first guitar and every one he's owned since with what woman's name?
- Bud Shank is well known for his solo on the song California Dreamin' recorded by The Mamas & the Papas in 1965; which instrument does he play?
- Which former Premier League footballer is also an accomplished amateur percussionist and invented an instrument, which he called 'The Dube'?
- Name the Russian stringed musical instrument with a characteristic triangular body and three strings?
- Rowan Atkinson in the role of Mr. Bean
- Alto flute (accept flute)
- Dion Dublin
Thank you for printing these pub quiz questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.