The 'Name the Year' Quiz Page
Name the Year Quiz Questions and Answers
- Name the year that the pound note was finally withdrawn from circulation?
- Food rationing in Britain ended when restrictions on the sale and purchase of meat was lifted?
- Death of Sir Winston Churchill?
- Blackpool Tower opened for the first time?
- Decimal currency was introduced?
- Assassination of President Kennedy?
- The birth of Prince Harry?
- Falkland's War?
- Maradona's 'Hand of God' goal in the World Cup?
- The Brighton hotel bombing during the Conservative Party Conference?
- Death of Elvis Presley?
- Death of Michael Jackson?
- Start of the Victorian period?
- Berlin Wall was demolished?
- Name the year that Nelson Mandela was released from prison?
- Halley's comet visit and the space shuttle exploded killing crew of 7?
- The funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales?
- Martin Luther King Jr. made his 'I Have a Dream' speech?
- Gunpowder Plot?
- Google was founded?
- The Woodstock Festival?
- Sally Gunnell won Olympic gold in the 400m hurdles?
- Lord Lucan disappeared?
- The Spice Girls had their first Christmas number one?
- Name the year of the death of Queen Elizabeth I?
- EastEnders first broadcast?
- J.R. was shot in Dallas?
- Margaret Thatcher became prime minister?
- Chernobyl disaster?
- Introduction of the Euro?
- Final Harry Potter book was released?
- Both the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret died?
- Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing reached the summit of Mount Everest?
- Wearing front seat belts became UK law?