- What is the national dish of Austria and its national food?
- Name the traditional Irish dish of mashed potatoes with kale or cabbage?
- What was created in 1922 by Cyril Callister in Melbourne and is often spread on toast?
- What is the name traditional German fruit bread of nuts, spices, and dried fruit, coated with powdered sugar?
- What is the most common ingredient of the Russian soup borscht?
- Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain - what are it's two main ingredients?
- Which dish consists of chunks of chicken in a spiced curry sauce and is considered to be one of the UK's national dishes?
- What meat is the main ingredient in the French dish pot-au-feu?
- Which Italian dish of boiled cornmeal may be served as a hot porridge?
- Name the traditional Dutch dish made from a combination of potatoes mashed with one or several vegetables?
- What's the name of the Canadian dish that includes french fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy?
- Hakarl, which translates to fermented shark in English, is the national dish of which country?
- Wiener Schnitzel
- Eggs and potatoes
- Chicken tikka masala
In Quiz II can you tell us which countries have the following national dishes? Remember, many countries have more than one national dish.
- Doner kebab
- Bacon and egg pie
- Ackee and saltfish
- Amok trey
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and trivia.