Nature Quiz Questions
- What type of creature is feared by an ophidiophobe?
- An arenaceous plant grows in what type of soil?
- What crop does the Colorado beetle attack?
- In what part of the sea do 'demersal fish' live and feed?
- The cavy family of rodents, including the domestic guinea pig, is native to which continent?
- What is the plural of Mongoose?
- How many legs does a bee have?
- The moa is an extinct large flightless bird associated with which country?
- In botany, small cushion like structures called areoles are found on which plants?
- Which part of a horse’s anatomy is the equivalent to our ankle?
- Sand or sandy
- Near the bottom
- South America
- New Zealand
There are more quiz questions on nature, science and nature, plants and animals coming soon!
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.