- Which Norse explorer is described in Icelandic sagas as having founded the first settlement in Greenland?
- Which city is the second-largest city in Norway after its capital, Oslo?
- Which Norwegian explorer became the first to successfully reach the South Pole on 14 December 1911?
- Which Nobel Prize has been awarded in Oslo annually since 1901?
- Karsten Warholm is a Norwegian athlete who in July 2021 broke the 29-year-old world record in which event?
- The city of Kristiansand is strategically located on which narrow passage of water?
- True or false. Norway is the world's most successful nation at the Winter Olympic Games?
- Which Norwegian artist and painter is known for his painting 'The Scream'?
- Which town hosted the 1994 Winter Olympics?
- What is the official currency of Norway?
- Which Norwegian politician's name became a word for traitor during World War II?
- Which Norwegian playwright and theatre director published the play Peer Gynt in 1867?
- Erik the Red
- Roald Amundsen
- Nobel Peace Prize
- 400 metres hurdles
- The Skagerrak
- Edvard Munch
- Krone (plural kroner)
- Vidkun Quisling
- Henrik Ibsen
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.