Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
What happened on February 15th? Past history, events and birthdays.
February 15 Quiz Questions
- In which year was February 15th, Decimal Day?
- On this day in 1923, which country became the last in Europe to adopt the Gregorian calendar?
- Which monarch was buried in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in 1952?
- Over which country did a meteor explode in 2013, injuring 1,500 people?
- Which serial killer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison on February 15, 1992?
- Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei was born on this day in which century?
- Canada adopted the red-and-white maple leaf flag design in which decade?
- Which Antarctic explorer was born on 15 February 1874, in County Kildare, Ireland?
- In 1989, the Soviet Union officially left which country?
- Which TV presenter sadly made UK news on February 15th, 2020?
- Which philosopher was sentenced to death by the city of Athens in 399 BC?
- On this day in 1986, Ferdinand Marcos won a rigged presidential election in which country?
- King George VI
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- 16th century (1564)
- 1960s (February 15th, 1965)
- Ernest Shackleton
- Caroline Flack