Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
What happened on February 18th - events and birthdays quiz.
February 18 Quiz Questions
- What did Clyde William Tombaugh discover on Tuesday, February 18, 1930?
- Name the Japanese artist, singer, songwriter and peace activist born on this day in 1933?
- Whose adventures by Mark Twain were published in the United States on this day in 1885?
- Which Queen of England, daughter of Catherine of Aragon, was born on this day in 1516?
- Name the Welsh former 110 metres hurdling athlete born on this day in 1967?
- In 1861, who is inaugurated was the provisional President of the Confederate States of America?
- Which country in West Africa, surrounded by Senegal and the smallest country within mainland Africa, became independent from the United Kingdom in 1965?
- Which space shuttle was carried on its maiden "flight" on top of a Boeing 747 in 1977?
- Sculptor and artist Michelangelo sadly passed away on this day in which century?
- Sir Bobby Robson was born on this day in 1933, with which club did win the UEFA Cup in 1981?
- The planet Pluto
- Yoko Ono
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Mary I
- Colin Jackson
- Jefferson Davis
- The Gambia
- The Space Shuttle Enterprise
- 16th century ((18 February 1564)
- Ipswich Town