Thanks for the visit. We are free but if you wish to support us in writing our quizzes:
What happened on February 22nd - events and birthdays quiz.
February 22nd Quiz Questions
- On this day in 1797, an invasion force from which country landed near Fishguard, Wales?
- On this day in 1980, the United States hockey team defeated the Soviet Union in the Winter Olympics held at which village?
- What was the name of the adult sheep successfully cloned in 1997 by the Roslin Institute in Scotland?
- On 22 February 1962, "The Crocodile Hunter" was born - what was his real name?
- Dame Sheila Hancock was born in 1933 - who did she marry in 1973?
- Robert Pershing Wadlow would have been 103 on the 22nd February, 2021. What was his claim to fame?
- George Washington was born on this day in 1732 in which American Colony?
- Known for his two catchphrases: "It's a cracker!" and "It's the way I tell 'em!", who sadly died in 2012?
- In 1942, which general did President Franklin Roosevelt order out of the Philippines?
- The 81st Academy Awards ceremony took place on February 22, 2009. Which film starring Dev Patel won eight Oscars?
- Lake Placid
- Steve Irwin
- John Thaw
- World's tallest ever man
- The Colony of Virginia
- Frank Carson
- General Douglas MacArthur
- Slumdog Millionaire