- Which rock group, mostly considered as a one hit wonder, are best known for their song "Play That Funky Music"?
- Brian and Michael are a British music duo best known for which 1978 UK number one hit?
- In February 1981 which novelty song kept Ultravox's hit "Vienna" from reaching the UK number one spot?
- Clive Dunn was starring in the TV sitcom Dad's Army when he released which novelty single?
- German singer Nena reached the UK number one spot with which song?
- "Kung Fu Fighting" is a disco song by which singer?
- Which song by the English rock band Babylon Zoo gained considerable exposure through its use in a Levi's jeans TV advert in late 1995?
- Which 1981 song was a one hit wonder for American singer and choreographer Toni Basil?
- The Buggles are best known for which 1979 debut single?
- Which year was a hit for Zager and Evans in 1969?
- "Let Her Go" is a song written and recorded by which English singer-songwriter?
- Which Spanish dance song by Los del Rio was about a woman who cheats on her boyfriend while he is being drafted into the army?
- Wild Cherry
- Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs
- Shaddap You Face (by Joe Dolce Music Theatre)
- 99 Red Balloons
- Carl Douglas
- Video Killed the Radio Star
- 2525 (the song was "In the Year 2525")
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.