- The fourth-largest city in Florida and actor born in Canterbury, England?
- Michael Jackson's daughter shares her name with which city?
- The Great Soprendo and a a cathedral city?
- Oldest daughter of Sarah Palin and British city?
- Co-founder of the online encyclopedia Wikipedia and a country?
- 100 metres Olympic champion and city often described as England's smallest?
- Actor who won an Oscar for Jerry Maguire and country?
- A city at the southern tip of a lake in northern Italy and singer who Bing Crosby once called "the man who invented casual"?
- Senior WWII British Army officer and a town in the Welsh county of Powys?
- City in the U.S. State of Mississippi and painter of Number 17A?
- An American aircraft carrier is named after him and English city?
- The most populated city in North Carolina and a British singer?
- Orlando Bloom
- Paris (Paris Jackson)
- Durham (Geoffrey Durham)
- Bristol (Bristol Palin)
- Wales (Jimmy Wales)
- Wells (Alan Wells)
- Cuba (Cuba Gooding Jr.)
- Como (Perry Como)
- Montgomery (Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery and Montgomery, Powys)
- Jackson (Jackson Pollock)
- Chester (Chester Nimitz)
- Charlotte Church
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.