Pop Quiz Questions I
- In the film Muriel's Wedding, Muriel was obsessed with the music of which pop group?
- The Halcyon Days Tour is the second tour by which English pop singer and songwriter?
- Adam Richard Wiles' debut studio album I Created Disco was released in June 2007 - how is he known professionally?
- The most expensive paparazzi photo ever sold was of which bald pop star?
- 'Gangnam Style' refers to a lifestyle associated with the Gangnam District of which capital city?
- What was the name of Amy Winehouse debut album released in 2003?
- Which guitarist composed 'Stairway to Heaven' with vocalist Robert Plant?
- 'Reggatta de Blanc' is a 1979 musical composition by which band?
- Who has had number-one singles with 'R.I.P.' and 'How We Do (Party)'?
- Name Britney Spears debut single?
- Who released the albums 'Around the World in a Day' in 1985 and 'Parade' in 1986?
- How is artist Robyn Fenty better known?
- Peter Hernandez is professionally known by his stage name?
- What is the real last name of will.i.am?
- Ellie Goulding
- Calvin Harris
- Britney Spears
- Seoul, South Korea
- Jimmy Page
- The Police
- Rita Ora
- Baby One More Time
- Rihanna (it's her middle name)
- Bruno Mars
Pop music is a genre of popular music that originated in the mid-1950s U.K. and U.S.A. The term pop music is simply a shortened version of popular music and the terms are interchangeable.
Pop Quiz II
- In which British city did ABBA win the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest?
- Which band has Kelly Jones on lead vocals?
- Whose 1977 Rumours album is one of the best selling in the UK of all time?
- Life for Rent is the second studio album by the British pop singer-songwriter?
- Which rock band from Battle, East Sussex, were formed in 1995?
- Which 1977 Radiohead album propelled them to international fame?
- Which band achieved worldwide fame with the release of the single 'Yellow' in 2000?
- Who was the highest-paid performer at the Woodstock Festival in 1969?
- 'Nights in White Satin' is a 1967 single by which rock band?
- Which television quiz show did Olly Murs appear appeared on before finding success on The X Factor?
- Which English synthpop duo consist of Andy Bell and Vince Clarke?
- The title of which song by Destiny's Child was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2004?
- Which record label was founded by Simon Cowell?
- Whose A Bigger Bang worldwide concert tour took place between 2005 and 2007?
- The Stereophonics
- Fleetwood Mac
- OK Computer
- Jimi Hendrix
- The Moody Blues
- Deal Or No Deal
- Syco Music or Syco Records
- The Rolling Stones
Music quiz links:
Thank you for printing this pop music quiz. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great music quiz questions and answers.