- Which southernmost region of Portugal has its administrative centre in the city of Faro?
- Can you name the second-largest city in Portugal?
- Which football club won back-to-back European Cups in 1961 and 1962?
- Which Portuguese explorer planned and led the Spanish expedition that was first to circumnavigation the globe?
- What was the Roman name for Portugal?
- Which colony in China was leased to Portugal as a trading post by the Ming dynasty in 1557 and remained under Portuguese rule until 1999?
- Portugal's capital city Lisbon stands next to which river?
- Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo was born and raised on which Portuguese island?
- What was Portugal's currency before the euro?
- Which African country is the second-largest Portuguese-speaking country in the world after Brazil?
- Porto or Oporto
- Ferdinand Magellan
- Macau or Macao
- River Tagus
Thank you for printing these questions. Please do not forget to come back to www.freepubquiz.co.uk for more great quiz questions and answers.